OHIO STATE VERSUS MICHIGAN MATCHUP IN GAME

Michigan took a 3-game win streak over Ohio State on Saturday, November 25 in the game, gaining 5 wins in the past 24 years.

Kyle McCord and the Ohio State offense couldn’t get it done against Michigan as McCord threw 2 interceptions in the loss versus Michigan. McCord hasn’t shown many flashes outside of the game winning drive against Notre Dame in September. The run game hasn’t helped much either as running back TreVeyon Henderson missed many games this year. Ohio State hopes to make the playoffs, but that is a longshot. 

Many Ohio State fans and analysts for the game aren’t happy with McCords’s performance.

“I will give Day and offensive coordinator Brian Hartline a ton of credit in trying to cover up some of McCord’s inefficiencies at quarterback, but they were unfortunately exposed in the one game Ohio State can never afford to lose. That was The Game,” says John Buhler.

Michigan did their best Struthers impression and that is to keep running and running. They passed only 20 times and ran 38x, all conference running back Blake Corum taking 22 of those for 88 yards and 2 trips to the endzone. Michigan has played physical ball and continues to play physical ball like they’ve done all year. They hope to keep that up in the conference championship against Iowa this Saturday, December 2.

Michigan hopefuls are very happy with Michigan’s performance against Ohio State, especially with all the drama surrounding them.

“They’re dealing with that. They’re dealing with coaches that have been terminated. They’re having a lot of what they’ve put all their hard work into diminished by some of the negative things that have been being said out there… To be in a position at this end of the season, at the end of the season to win a Big Ten championship, beat Ohio State, go back to Indianapolis and make another appearance in the college football playoff, I feel like movies aren’t written to this level,” says Anthony Broome.

Ohio State looks to bounce back and have hopes to play Michigan again in the National Championship. They may be looking for a new quarterback to have next year for the season. Keeping that defense at the level it’s at, it’ll all come full circle for the Buckeyes. They sit at 6 looking from the outside in. Ryan Day and the Buckeyes truly look for revenge.

“We’re all disappointed…We know what this game means to so many people and to come up short is certainly crushing,” says Day.